(This can be purchased from Monkhouse, Top Form on Drake Street Rochdale OL16 1RX Tel: 01706 345257)
- Blue sweatshirts with the school logo, plain blue sweatshirt, plain blue pullover or plain blue cardigan
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt, tailored shorts or pinafore dress
- Summer dresses – blue check (Summer months only)
- Grey or white socks
- Black school shoes (no boots or trainers)
- School tie
A draw string bag or suitable small bag to hold your child’s belongings. Space in school is limited and large bags cannot be accommodated.
Children may bring a water bottle to school. We recommend that they have a sports style lid to avoid spillages. We ask that they are not glass or easily breakable. School water bottles are available to buy at the school office.
Please label each piece of your child’s uniform with his/her name.
We would like all children to wear black shoes (not trainers). These should be easy to fasten/unfasten and we recommend Velcro fastenings for the younger children.
Please note that children should not wear jewellery to school except for plain studded earrings and a watch. Children can not take part in PE wearing jewellery so all children must be able to take their own earrings out on PE days.
Children may not have their heads shorter than a number two; have tram lines, zigzags etc or wear extreme hair fashions (e.g. shaved patterns, dyes or colours threaded throughout the hair) of any sort . If parents are unsure about any hairstyle please contact the school before having their child’s hair cut. Children will be asked to wear a school cap until the style has grown out.
PE and Games
We ask that children come to school on their PE day in their PE kit. PE kit is as follows:
- Plain black school shorts (no cycling shorts), leggings or jogging bottoms
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black pumps
- KS2 children may be asked to bring in trainers for outdoor PE
Children may also wear their school jumper on PE days which will be removed for the PE lesson. Children should wear ordinary school shoes, which they can change in to black pumps prior to their lesson.